Standard Duty Playground 4-1/2" O.D. Unbraced Gooseneck Post
Designed to complement playground basketball courts, the GNA45 4-1/2" O.D. gooseneck basketball post with 4' extension arm provides support for backboard and rim weighing up to 100 pounds combined. Post has a traditional curved design with a fixed height. Extension arm provides a 48" area for safe play.
Build your basketball court by first choosing an appropriate backstop. Gooseneck outdoor posts are offered in several styles, sizes and safe play zones to fit your facility's needs. Posts are formed from heavy wall galvanized steel for superior protection against weather elements. Each post is approximately 13' tall, with 3' to be installed in a 4' x 2' concrete footing to ensure long-lasting post stability. 5-9/16" posts are comprised of Schedule 40 steel, providing unmatched strength and durability to the units.
- All posts contain a backboard mounting plate welded to post end for hassle-free attachment to most backboards.
- Powdercoated posts available, please call for quotation.
- PPWR Series post padding is optional and recommended for player safety.
- Recommended Play Level: NIRSA, Recreation, Youth
- Standard 4-1/2" O. D. post with 4' extension is a popular choice for school and park courts