AGX M4 Dual Coated Vinyl High Jump Pit
- Edge-To-Edge Top Pad: Aesthetic and functional design eliminates spike contact with base units and unevenness at the edge of the pit. This Gill exclusive feature will increase the life of your new pit and improve safety near the edges.
- Tufmesh Plus Casing: Using exclusive 17 x 11 1000 denier material increases the life of your top pad and stands up to repeated use better than any on the market.
- 2" Duralife Foam: Soft and durable foam creates confidence in every practice. Coaches can teach with assurance because of this industry leading design.
- V-Loop Vinyl Strap: Extend the life of your pit; Gill’s top pads are designed to use either side safely and easily.
- Reversible: Top Pad is connected to base pads with carbineer side attachments, eliminating any obstruction on top of the pit. This detail provides an obstruction-free landing area with athletes’ safety in mind.
- Dimensions: 27'2.5" x 13'2" x 28"
- All Vinyl Base: Exclusive to Gill landing systems, this unique design keeps water out of your pit better than old-school mesh top units. Protecting the foam from water extends the life of your landing system.
- Complete Interchangeability: New design provides reversible sections for maximum interchangeability. This adds years to the life of your pit by maximizing the usage and size of the athlete’s landing area.
- Quadruple Duralife Layer Foam: Athletes need to know they are landing safely and comfortably. Gill’s new quadruple Duralife foam is 25% softer than others yet with firmness necessary for the safest landings.
- Dual Coated Vinyl: Evenly distributed 1000 x 1000 denier polyester fabric is bonded on both sides with 18oz knife-coated PVC Vinyl. The exclusive fabric design eliminates vinyl delamination seen in other pits after years of use. This creates the most durable casing on the market that is lighter than the other pits.
- Stitching: Gill’s entire landing system is stitched with the industry’s strongest 210 bonded polyester thread. Simply put, your new Gill pit comes triple stitched with the toughest thread in the industry to hold up to high volume practices.
- Grip Strip Fastening System: A pit is safest when constructed as an integrated system. Gill’s Grip Strip Fastening System will keep your base sections functioning as one unit season after season.
- Eco-Smart Compress Packs: Gill Athletics cares about the environment and your budget. All landing systems are expertly packed and shipped utilizing Compress-Pack shipping, reducing freight volume, lowering fuel consumption and shipping costs. Pits restore to original size and shape quickly after unpacking.
- 12 Year Warranty: A long-term warranty is only as dependable as the company standing behind it. After 100 years, you can count on Gill to stand behind your landing system for years to come. If any failure occurs in the first 12 years, under normal use and care, we will repair or replace the damaged part.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.