Electronic Measuring Wheel
This electronic wheel has a steel frame to make it the world's sturdiest electronic measuring wheel! It is easy and comfortable to use. It will stand up to the harshest conditions.
- Swan-Neck Ergonomic Handle. The patent-pending "thumb-up" grip ensures less wrist strain and superior control.
- Reliable Input System: Magnetic Sensors. Dust, dirt and other particles can disrupt a light beam used in competitive units. Our magnetic pick-up avoids these problems.
- Sealed Counter Encasement.Designed to NEMA Class II standards, the counter housing ensures that it will not be damaged by rain. You can safely clean the entire wheel with a damp cloth.
- Counter Size and Placement . The easy-to-read digital counter is in the most protected spot on the wheel. With the handle up, it is nearly impossible for the counter to come into contact with the ground. With the handle down, the roll bar offers solid protection. Counter requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Display. Backlit 7 Digit LCD display for low-light usage. Up to 99,999 ft., 11 in. or 99,999.9 in tenths and metric.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.