This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter! If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnight and unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customers best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.
- Commercial grade steel frame
- 500 denier polyester canopy
- Water, UV light, and fire resistant
- Tent stake kit and dust cover bag are included
- Sidewalls, roller bags, and graphics sold separately
- Specify color with order
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.