Throwing Net System
- Get the maximum number of reps with the minimal amount of retrieval
- Provides the perfect set up for working on throwing technique for the shot put, discus and javelin (weighted balls)
- Bottom of the main net has a pocket to catch implements before they hit the ground, preventing damage to the implements and making retrieval easier
- Side nets offer additional errant throw protection
- Poles: 4" diameter, 1/8" wall, T6 aluminum tube and stand in 40" deep vertical galvanized steel ground sleeves
- Nets are 749 lb test weather treated knotted nylon
- Main net is 20' x 20'