Grand Slam 5' Pole Spacing Temporary Portable Fencing for Sports Events and Festivals
The perfect portable fence for your next sports game or festival, the Grand Slam fence is a great option for those who need a fence for temporary use. The Grand Slam fence sits above ground and is stabilized by a weighted base.
The Grand Slam fence features vertical support poles with a weighted base every 10' for maximum stability. The weighted base sticks out about a foot in length to give the fence the durability it needs to stay standing during a busy game or event.
Because of this stability, there is no drilling into the ground necessary, making the Grand Slam a very portable and cost effective choice. This also helps save grass or whichever type of surface the fencing will go on.
Easily setup the Grand Slam fence on Turf, asphalt, concrete or grass!
Grand Slam Fence Features
- Durable, yet soft and easy-to-handle
- Poles at 5' intervals
- Installation and removal quick and easy – no barriers to move and minimal storage space required!
- Quick and easy to set up and take down
- Weighting for each pole to stand up to wind and prevent tipping
- A fraction of the cost compared to other above-ground fencing options
- Available in red, blue and green, all with yellow top safety marker
- An attractive, durable and cost-effective solution for baseball/softball outfields, and perimeter and crowd control needs
- Perfect for any event including festivals, trade shows and softball/baseball where drilling holes is not an option or not preferred
- Color(s): Green, Blue, Red
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.