Heater Real Ball Combo Pitching Machine For Baseball And Softball Training Aid HTR599NBF
Do you love playing baseball and softball? Do you coach both baseball and softball teams? We know it can be a expensive getting equipment for both teams, but why waste more money? The Heater Real Ball Combo pitching machine can throw baseballs and 11" and 12" softballs! Save your money and headaches for another day. Whether you want slow pitch, or some fastballs, this machine pitches softballs up to 56 MPH and baseballs up to 60 MPH. The machine easily switches from baseball to softball in a matter of minutes and doesn't take any effort. The heater real ball machine is easily assembled and can be plugged into an optional battery pack or any standard wall outlet. Just plug and play!
INFIELD AND OUTFIELD DRILLS
Only have a few teammates to practice with? No problem! With this pitching machine, you are able to practice infield and outfield drills! Tilt the machine up to throw you some pop flies, or point it down and get better at fielding those grounders. Infield and outfield drills work great with somebody standing at the machine feeding it balls and changing the direction of the balls to keep your eyes sharp. Don't settle for a pitching machine that only servers one purpose, baseball is much more than that!
- Variable Speed Control
- Pitches Baseballs Up To 60 MPH'
- itches 11” & 12” Softballs Up To 56 MPH
- Converts Easily from Baseballs to Softballs
- Fully Enclosed Wheel
- Adjustable for Pitch Height, Grounders, & Pop Flys
- Tubular Steel Legs with Rubber Tips
- Uses Standard A/C PowerBenefits
- Converts from Baseball to Slow or Fast Pitch Softball
- Adjustable Speed Control adjusts for a variety of pitches
- Fully Enclosed Wheel provide maximum safety
- Strong Steel Legs for stability
- Model #: HTR599NBF
- A/C Power
- Recommended Ages: 8 years to Adult
- One Year Warranty
- Real Baseball, Lite-Ball, and Softball Pitching Machine
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.