Foldable Indoor and Outdoor Batting Cage Complete with Frame and Net
This batting cage can be stored in its collapsed form, only 2ft off the wall and can easily be brought out to its full length and can easily be collapsed again if the space is needed for other purposes. This cage is ideal for use in auxiliary gyms, rooms, balconies etc. When you have the right space it is a perfect solution for teams to use it.
The cage itself is the absolute best quality with heavy duty steel frame and number 42 braided nylon net. The extra width allows coaches to use drills, crossways, and get up to four sets of players inside doing soft toss, tee work, front toss, and hitting drills. Then coach can add to the outside of the cage the same hitting drills and get up to eight or nine pairs all working at the same time. It certainly gives the coach the ability to use their time better.
We can create custom batting cage widths that you want, decreasing the width from the standard 18ft width down to 14ft wide to fit established pads and where you are replacing batting cages. Along with any custom length a coach would need.
Batting Cage Features
- 72' or 54' L x 18' W x 12' H
- Collapsible to 2' for easier storage and portability
- 25% wider than standard batting cages
- Arc shaped design for maximum hitting space
- Size allows live batting practice to be thrown comfortably
- Uses #42 Braided nylon net - the strongest available
- 2" steel tube frames
- No permanent construction required
- No cables to run indoors
- No frame to build outdoors
- special indoor feet to prevent floor damage
- The customer will need to provide two end anchors (usually eye bolts), one at each end of the cage
- Weight: 72' - 600 lbs. ; 54" - 499 lbs.