Hit at Home® Backyard Batting Cage
Compact 45’ x 11’ x 11’ spacious size allows batting practice to be thrown comfortably. Also, great for Short Toss, Soft Toss, or Tee Drills.
Batting Cage Features
- #27 Twisted Knotted Black Polyethylene Netting—Perfect for Backyard use.This netting is hung on the square and is designed specifically for baseball and softball use.
- Knotted nets have a higher overall strength and durability rating making them superior for direct impact sports like baseball and softball.
- Twisted netting has a higher abrasion resistance than braided, because twisted has less surface area than braided. This allows the balls to slide and spin off of the surface.
- Polyethylene netting doesn’t absorb water—perfect for wet or humid hot climates—This is the best protection to prevent rotting.
- No permanent construction required. 2 person setup in less than 1 hr.
- Powder coated grey steel tubing hold up very well to strong sun or rain, looks great for years.
- JUGS Hitter’s Door for easy in-and-out access.
- Vision enhanced coated guy-wires and doubled staked at corners for added safety and durability.
- Quickly dismantles—simply unhook turnbuckles to lower entire cage to the ground.
- Perfect for backyards, or small hitting area.