Rack and a Half
The Rack and a Half uses the same pneumatic strength columns as the POWER Rack, but was designed to accommodate multiple users. By adding additional pulley tracks to the rear of the unit, which can be attached to the bar, this allows two users to exercise simultaneously. Both stations can utilize air, free weight, or the two in combination. Our Rack and a Half without Air is also available in these same specs.
- Allows Training at Any Speed, From Controlled to Explosive, for Improved Power
- Unique Hybrid Design Combines Pneumatic and Free Weight Resistance to Emphasize Not Only Strength Training But Also Speed and Stability Training
- All in One System To Accomplish More In Less Space
- Customizable Workouts For All Users
- A Rack to Fit Every Need
- Dual Displays to Satisfy both User and Trainer
- ADA Compliant - Section 44 Disable Access Tax Credit
- Height: 108" / 2743 mm
- Width: 73" / 1854 mm
- 133" / 3378 mm
- Weight: 1340 lbs / 608 kg
- Resistance Range: 0-212 lbs / 0-96 kg
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.