Mound/Home Plate Clay
Mound/Home Plate Clay is a screened clay loam with a rich red color that readily conforms and binds to the existing surface. The loose clay easily tamps into holes, providing greater durability and requiring less maintenance. It can be used to construct, maintain, or repair pitcher's mound, bullpen, catcher's box, and batter's box.
- High clay content allows for greater compaction
- Ready to use, screened and richly colored
- Conforms easily to high-stress areas
- Reduces the need for frequent maintenance of high-stress areas
- Essential in constructing, maintaining, or repairing pither's mound, bullpen, and home plate areas
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.