NewRider™ 1700 Airless Riding Field Line Striper
The NewRider™ 1700 Airless Riding Field Line Striper is a smaller version of our NewRider™ 5000 Airless Riding Field Line Striper, but shares many of the same great features. It is designed to paint the brightest, straightest lines possible on natural or artificial turf. The 3000 psi airless pump with adjustable pressure lets you dial in the spray so you stripe “just the turf” without wasting paint, injecting the soil, or disturbing the rubber filling. The front swivel caster follows ground contours for consistent line width. Plus, the high back seat provides the operator comfort.
- Brighter Lines – Fully adjustable, 0-3000psi pump pressure. You control the perfect pressure to apply thinned or non-thinned paints. You stripe the best possible line with the least amount of paint. The results are an attractively striped sports field and healthier turf.
- Consistent Line Width – The floating, front swivel caster allows the spray gun to follow ground contours while maintaining the line width for more consistent lines over rough terrain.
- Easy to Use – This riding line striping equipment has seat based operator controls for ignition, throttle and parking brake. Foot pedals control forward/reverse speed and spray gun activation.
- Easy Clean UP – On-board 2.5 gallon purge tank lets you clean spray gun and hose in the field. In-line filter keeps you running without clogs.
- Versatile – A quick release clamp allows you to remove the spray gun to spray stencils, small curves and hard to reach areas with a 25 foot length hose.
- Powerful – A 344cc Briggs & Stratton OHV engine with electric start powers the hydrostatic trans-axle and airless spray pump.
- Fewer Stops – The 25 gallon poly tank lets you stripe an entire football field or up to four full-size soccer fields with one filling.
- 36 Month Warranty – Every Newstripe airless line striping machine is covered with our Equipment Protection plan for a full 36-months.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.