Self-Propelled Airless Striping Machine 4600
The Newstripe 4600™ SP Self-Propelled Airless Striping Machine is the self-propelled striper that will out perform other paint striping machines costing thousands more. The fully adjustable pressure pump lets you spray without wasting paint. Easy to use, handle mounted controls let you quickly and efficiently stripe without time consuming and costly set up.
- The 10 inch pneumatic balloon tires and four wheel design provides straighter lines when striping all surfaces, from smooth concrete to rough athletic fields.
- The fully adjustable, 0-3000 psi airless pump lets you control the perfect pressure to apply all paint, thinned or non-thinned. The result is a higher quality line without wasting paint. Plus, the hydraulic driven paint pump is non-pulsating so you get the best line edges possible.
- Get more done with less fatigue. The simple friction drives pulls the striper over uneven surfaces and up inclines making the 4600™ SP the perfect paint striping machine to use all day. It`s unique, simple design is easy and inexpensive to maintain.
- The airless pump pulls the paint directly from any standard 5-gallon pail. A universal lid snaps on any pail to prevent spills. A single lever easily engages the drive, and relieves operator fatigue when striping long lines on paved area or athletic fields.
- Color changes and clean up can be done in less than five minutes.
- A quick release clamp allows you to remove the spray gun to paint stencils, curbs, and hard to reach areas with a 25 foot length hose.
- The 4600™ SP is proudly MADE IN THE USA and covered with our Newstripe Equipment Protection plan for a full 36 months.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.