Championship Tennis Balls 3-Pack
Tennis stars can play at the net, fire cross-court shots or unload a drop shot over the net using these Penn® Championship Tennis Balls. From practices to matches to tournaments, these balls' interlocked wool fibers stand up to fast serves, top spin and backhands on hard courts. When it's the opening serve, deuce or championship point, players will enjoy the consistent feel of the natural rubber construction, which allows them to put the ball where they need it to seize the victory.
- Constructed with natural rubber to deliver a consistent feel and minimize shocks
- Interlocked wool fibers and extra-duty felt withstand countless practice serves, forehands, backhands, lobs and smashes
- Controlled fiber release provides reliable nap for better control off the racquet and on the court
- Championship balls are great for play on hard tennis courts
- Approved by the USTA and ITF for official play
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.