Mini and Maxi Net Systems
Looking to economize your indoor or outdoor space during gym class? Use the Oncourt Offcourt Quick Start Portable Net System to quickly set up a game of tennis, badminton or volleyball. Teach your young students the basics of serving and swinging, or work on setting and spiking. With an adjustable height, even beginners can catapult the ball over the net. Weighted bases help the net stay in place without floor or ground anchors, so you can move it just about anywhere. When you're finished, pack it up in the convenient carry bag for easy storage until next time.
- Adjustable height makes the net perfect for a wide range of activities, from tennis to beginner volleyball to badminton
- Metal tubing and a weighted base help keep the net standing strong in the face of windy conditions or impacts
- Tool-free setup allows you to quickly and safely install the net almost anywhere in as little as two minutes
- Includes a zippered carry case, so you can bring the net to the beach, to an outside court or inside the gymnasium
- Mini size option adjusts from 30 - 52 in.; maxi size option adjusts from 30 - 64 in.
- Portable net systems for a variety of activities and lead-up games, including tennis, badminton and beginner volleyball
- Nets are easy to set up and take down in 2 minutes or less without tools
- Constructed of durable oval metal tubing
- Mini Net adjusts from 30" - 52" high
- Maxi Net adjusts from 30" to 64" high
- Comes complete with carrying case
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.