R9 Magnetic / Air Rower
The striking and durable Pro 6 – R9 Rower is the machine for those seeking the ultimate rowing experience. With its combination of magnetic and air resistance, the R9 can provide a huge range of resistance resulting in an intense workout customized for both the novice or expert rower. The Pro 6 – R9 Rower has a quiet and smooth ride that’s ideal for toning and strengthening the arms, legs, back, core, and shoulders. The Pro 6 – R9 Rower features a self-powered computer console that does not require any messy power cords or cables. The user friendly console displays time, strokes per minute (SPM), distance, calories, etc. With its measurable performance, durable construction, distinctive style, and ergonomic design, the Pro 6 – R9 Rower will complement any home gym and get you on track to a healthy life.
- Self-Powered Computer Console: No power cords or wires.
- Computer Console displays total time, 500m split time, total distance, strokes per minute, calories per hour, and watts
- Pre-programmed and customizable interval training programs
- Built in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter not included)
- Patented folding style for easy storage
- Lightweight with built-in wheels for easy portability
- 20” seat height for easy entry and exit
- Comfortable padded seat for marathon rowing sessions
- Built In fan for extra comfort
- Patented adjustable foot pad design to customize to any size user
- Dual air and magnetic flywheel system for 16 levels of resistance
- Strong torque with a smooth rowing motion
- Data reading simulates rowing in actual outdoor environments
- Aluminum rail with 19cm width for a lighter, stronger, and smoother ride
- Assembly by 2 people in 30 minutes
- Maximum user weight: 136 kg (300 lbs.)
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H):
- 257 cm x 54 cm x 120 cm (101 in. x 21.25 in. x 47.25 in.)
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H):
- 136 cm x 54 cm x 162 cm (53.5 in. x 21.25 in. x 63.75 in.)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs.)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.