Z Leverage Sled Z1 Pad
The Z Leverage Sleds help teach game like leverage skills and foot work. Each Leverage arm travels side to side and up and down, for realistic 3 dimensional movements. The pad is not locked in a single plane of action. To be realistic each leverage arm needs to be heavy, like
- The standard Z1 Pad has a concave shape with realistic arm pits built into the pad. Player’s hands can fit tight into the armpits.
- The pad cover is made with 18 oz. nylon and is screened with jersey numbers and a facemask.
- The pad is made from heavy foam.
- The pads mount to the sled via two pockets sewn into the pad with 40 oz. nylon and 2” wide gripper webbing.
- The pads are easily removable for storage without any need of tools or pins (about 1 minute per pad).
- Warranty 2 years on padding.