The QB King Ranch Trailer
The QB King Ranch Trailer offers a Throwing Net, Fade Bucket, Football Throwing Machine Post (for Jugs or Sports Attack machines), Wire Storage Basket, and a Lockable Storage Box, and a large open area for hauling any gear – all in a trailerable package that is easy to move.
- The coach or equipment manager can easily hook the trailer to a utility vehicle (1”7/8 receiver).
- The Fade Bucket is bolted to the metal frame.
- At the front of the Trailer is a Throwing Machine Post to attach a Jugs or Sports Attack machine (machine not included).
- The Post pivots for storage and ease of use. Also included is a sturdy wire metal basket and a lockable metal tool box (lock not included).
- Use the wire bin for quick access to footballs, extension cords, generator, hydration, pads or any gear.
- At the front of the trailer is an open area for hauling just about anything, even heavy pop up dummies or sideline gear (use a bungee cord net to keep all of the gear in place, see options).
- The QB Net is 10’ wide with 3 sockets. Each pocket is sewn at different heights.
- The frame is painted black.
- Warranty 3 years.