Tunch Punch Ladders
The Tunch Punch Ladder (TPL) is essentially a speed agility foot ladder mounted on a wall. Let’s have Tom Myslinski explain. ''We are finding it extremely useful and beneficial in training our athletes. We, as football coaches, understand the importance of the feet in our sport. More importantly, we also understand the specific role the hands play in striking, blocking, and attacking..''
Also available: Assembly Kit to Mount a 9’ or 18’ Tunch Punch Ladder to a Wall
This kit includes all hardware necessary to mount your Tunch Punch Ladder to a brick / cement wall.
- The Tunch Punch ladder allows your players to gain thousands of repetitions they would not have been able to accomplish on the field.
- OLs can learn the hand combat necessary to take on fast DLs.
- DLs can learn the hand skills required to defeat strong OLs and make plays.
- A player can practice alone or in a group, with or without a coach.
- 9′ Tunch Punch Ladders size is 9′ x 42″ x 8″ deep w/ 4 Grommets
- 18′ Tunch Punch Ladders size is 18′ x 42″ 8″ deep w/ 7 Grommets