Z Leverage Sled Z2 Pad
The Z Leverage Sleds help teach game like leverage skills and foot work. Each Leverage arm travels side to side and up and down, for realistic 3 dimensional movements. The pad is not locked in a single plane of action. To be realistic each leverage arm needs to be heavy, like an opponent on game night.
- Each Leverage Arm travels approx. 10 to 12 degrees from center.
- Leverage Arm requires approximately 132 lbs. of strength to leverage.
- Pads are able to twist right or left, this is independent of the Leverage Arm travel.
- Modular construction allows the coach to expand or contract the size of the sled.
- Wide spacing allows realistic lateral movement.
- Wide spacing allows players to take an offset alignment.
- Center to center of each pad is 53”.
- The Pontoons are smooth ground with no bolts sticking through the bottom.
- Warranty on metal is 5 years.
- The metal is Powder coated black.