Rogers 1-Man Lev Sled
Train players to reverse the opponent's momentum prior to rolling the hips and securing control with leverage. From a good football position, hit the pad and overcome its resistance - then only after the pad is driven at least five inches, the Lev Head releases allowing the player to roll the hips and lift the pad finishing off the opponent.
To practice base and drive blocking, simply engage the lock to prevent the lifting action. Drill both leverage blocking and drive blocking during the same practice with one sled.
The Rogers 1-Man LEV Sled includes a single sled unit, along with 2 Sled Outriggers with connecting hardware.
Blocking Sled Features
- Promotes leverage principles of blocking and doesn't allow player to cheat.
- Ram provides more realistic resistance than leaf spring.
- Great sled for BOTH offensive and defensive drills. Heavy-duty sled - eliminates the need to add additional weight
- Weight: 360 lbs.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty on pads
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty on sled frames