Rogers 12-Arm Powerblast with Powerline Sled
The Rogers PowerBlast helps athletes develop better skills by learning to keep the feet apart, head up, eyes open, and shoulders low. Running backs can work on pumping the legs, covering the ball, and making the second effort. With the optional 2-man sled, the whole team can benefit. Train the guards to break a hole for the backs. Linemen and running backs can practice many drills including hit, spin, and run through. Repetitions on the sled pads help develop proper blocking techniques. Instill confidence and aggressiveness in your players this season with the Rogers PowerBlast™.
- Develop better skills by keeping the feet apart, head up, eyes open, and shoulders low.
- Running backs can work on pumping the legs, covering the ball, and making the second effort.
- Train receivers to catch the ball and turn up field strong to add yardage to every catch.
- Adjustable arm angle — Set each arm at a random angle to make the resistance more lifelike.
- Adjustable air pressure — Unlike spring-loaded arms, the PowerBlast’s™ air-filled arms resistance can be adjusted individually for more realistic practice.
- Adjustable arm height — Adjust the height of the arms to suit the size of your players.
- Removable Arms — After practice or for seasonal storage, remove each arm without tools.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.