Rogers 3-Man Double-Action Pro Sled
The Double-Action Pro Sled is the ultimate tool to train explosive hip drive and full arm extension.
- The Double-Action Pro Sled is an excellent training tool for teaching separation and release techniques from a blocker with resistance. Utilizing the unique double-action spring loaded arm allows players to reverse momentum prior to hitting on the rise.
- Excellent for separation and pass-blocking drills.
- Great for teaching 3-point layout explosion.
- Drill quick punch compression.
- Allows players to explode, press and knock out the opponent.
- Pads can be set and locked in different positions for a variety of drills.
- Pin arms down to use as a drive sled.
- Coach’s platform and handle included.
- Modular design allows you to vary station size and gives the ability to add units when needed.
- Powder-coated steel sled built to last.
- Weight-horns included for increasing resistance.
- All-purpose sled pad can be utilized as hand-held pad.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.