Rogers 6-Man Pro Sled
The Pro Sled is the best tool to train hitting on the rise to take control of the line of scrimmage.
- Patented Pro Arm adjustable extension mount system emphasizes hitting on the rise and driving up with full arm extension. When contact is made, the sled hinges upward as force is applied. If a player tries to hit the pad horizontally, he encounters the full weight of the sled against him. If he hits it on the rise, the mount arm extends upward and simulates an opponent being forced upright and backwards as in a true blocking situation.
- Improves player explosiveness, hip roll and extension.
- Allows the player to explode, press and knock out the opponent.
- Pro Arm leaf-spring pad mounts simulate the lean of an opposing player.
- Adjustable pad positions – height can be changed and locked in minutes.
- Coach’s platform and handle included.
- Modular design allows you to vary station size and gives the ability to add units when needed.
- Powder-coated steel sled built to last.
- Weight-horns included for increasing resistance.
- All-purpose sled pad can be utilized as hand-held pad.