Rogers 7-Man MOD Sled
For over 35 years, the Mod Sled has been America's favorite training tool. Putting a Mod Sled on your practice field is a decision that will be in the "win column" now and for years to come.
The unique spring action, correct pad angle, and modular versatility have helped thousands of players perfect game-winning blocking skills. For the offensive line, the Mod Sled is ideal for drive and zone blocking. Run drills to improve pass protection and combination blocks. Advance through the sled to block the second level or to set up screen passes. On defense, practice the correct stance and motions to physically play the blocker. Run repetitions of linebacker separation drills and goal-line stands. Invert the pad for form-tackle drills.
Blocking Sled Features
- Connection system allows the defense to run through the sled for pass rush practice
- Plastic bushings in the spring system prevent metal-on-metal wear and eliminate maintenance
- Realistic spring action causes pad to fight back as the sled is driven like in a real life scenario
- Teaches players to push from the correct positions to learn how to properly block
- Sustain the block while strengthening leg drive
- Mod Sleds are available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 models
- Three year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 1,801 lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.