The benefits of climbing rope are no longer the exclusive province of elite athletes with the ORYX™. Now, safe and effective rope-pulling exercise is available to athletes, students, fitness enthusiasts, and even for injury-rehabilitation purposes. No need to worry about the risks and inconvenience of hanging rope from the ceiling. The seat offers added stability and safety, and it is removable for wheelchair-accessibility. Intelligent resistance™ adjusts to the needs of users of all fitness levels.
- 3-Station vertical rope trainer
- Adjustable pulleys for additional horizontal and bottom pulls
- Removable cushioned seat for sitting and standing rope pulls
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Wheels for easy unit positioning
- ADA compliant
- Compatible with HIPERVISION virtual training system
- Length: 70" | 178 cm
- Width: 70" | 178 cm
- Height: 91" | 231 cm
- Weight: 400 lb | 181 kg
- Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Resistance: 10lbs up to 200lbs
- Digital Display: Yes
- Hipervision: Optional
- Outdoor: No
- Warranty Frame: 10 Years
- Parts & Labor: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.