RX4405 Apex 2
Much like the original APEX, the smaller APEX 2 will shatter your definition of what a “workout” is. The one-of-a-kind engineering combines Ropeflex trusted progressive resistance technology with the ultra-effective cardiovascular benefits of an incline treadmill. It’s versatile engineering is well-suited for beginner, intermediate, and advanced users, alike. APEX 2 provides a unique combination of ergonomic, natural, and functional movements as well as the benefits of low-impact weight-bearing incline training and continuous resistance. Used properly, APEX 2 is as safe as walking – but it is up to 3 times more effective than conventional resistance training and cardio combined!
- Tread climbing machine
- Complete body workout - strength and cardio in one
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Durable, commercial grade frame construction
- Wheels for easy unit positioning & storage
- Compatible with HIPERVISION virtual training system
- Length: 53 inches
- Width: 28 inches
- Height: 67 inches
- Weight: 300 lb
- Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Resistance: 40lbs up to 250lbs
- Digital Display: No
- Hipervision: Optional
- Outdoor: No
- Warranty Frame: 10 Years
- Parts & Labor: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.