DT300 Radar Unit Sports Radar
The DETECTOR Series Radar Units Are Designed for Fixed Installation to Record and Communicate Speeds to a Separate Display or PC.
DT300 is a mid-long-range speed detector with high noise immunity. Perfect for tennis, baseball, and automobiles, or any other application that needs the longer range. The filter settings allow you to fine tune the unit to eliminate false readings from unwanted noise sources.
The DT300 does not have a display on board. The DT200 requires the additional purchase of the SR-DET-02 software or one of our optional displays to display speeds.
The DETECTOR series can also be customized for specific needs for the OEM that wants to add accurate speed reading/recording to their products.
- Speed Range: 10 to 175 MPH (40 to 240 Km/H)
- Selectable Output Units in MPH or Km/H
- Range: up to 80 feet
- Programmable sensitivity/noise filter
- Programmable MIN and MAX speed limit settings
- Serial communications, 1200 baud
- On-board speed storage (EEPROM)
- Power from display and data to the display in one cable (25' may be extended as needed)
- Custom programming retained in memory
- Weather resistant
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- MADE IN THE USA