PowrCoat™ 960 Air Powered Spray
POWRCOAT™ sprayers are great for virtually any application, including architectural, finishing, industrial maintenace, corrosion control, cold applied roofing, waterproofing, and marine protective coatings.
- Severe Service: Hard-chrome polished piston and cylinders give long life.
- Tungsten carbide valve seats with hardened steel check balls provide better performance and durability.
- PowrCoat™ piston is engineered to provide unmatched chemical and solvent resistance while creating an ultra-smooth surface that operates with a smooth stroke that provides less friction and wear.
- Pumps are designed for easy application of today’s low-VOC, high solids, and abrasive coatings.
- Aircare System: Complete FRL (Filter, Regulator, Lubricator) standard with every PowrCoat. Eliminates motor icing.
- Automatic draining moisture trap. Easy access air filter & lubrication reservoir.
- Anti-icing motor ensures continuous operation
- Proven spool valve design with only five moving parts
- High efficiency air motor
- Long-life packings Severe Service™ pump
- Large 16” pneumatic wheels
- Integrated wall mount bracket
- Heavy duty cart
- Hose wrap and gun holder
- Heavy duty crane hook
- Lubrication adjustment for versatile use
- High capacity outlet filter reduces tip plugging
- Lift handles
- Air Motor Diameter: 9
- Ratio: 60:1
- Stroke Length: 4.0
- Max Operation Pressure: 6000 PSI
- Max Air Input Pressure: 100 PSI
- Max Recommended Air Volume Requirements: 128 CFM
- Fluid Output Recycle: 114 CC
- Max Recommended Output: 2.8 GPM