PowrLiner™ 850 Field Striping Machine
The PowrLiner™ 850 is designed for entry level contractors, sports turf managers and maintenance personnel who need a basic line striper capable of high-spraying pressures for smaller jobs on pavement, grass or turf.
Striping Machine Features
- Recommended for smaller jobs on pavement, grass or turf.
- Simple, compact design weighs only 70 lbs. - easy to use, transport and store.
- Only requires one operator to transport and fits easily in most automobile trunks.
- Powered by a dependable, easy-starting 37.7 cc 4-stroke engine
- Equipped with LX-40 spray gun, TR1 419 Line Striping Tip (4" pattern) and 50' Airless Hose.
- Designed to carry 5-gallon pail of paint
- Removable gun for stenciling and painting
Striping Machine Specifications
- Max Tip Size 1-Gun: .021"
- Max Delivery: .33 GPM
- Max Spraying Speed: 106 linear ft. (32.3 m) per minute at 1.2 mph
- Line Width Range: 2" - 12"
- Max Operating Pressure: 3000 psi
- Max Hose Length: 50'
- Power Source: 37.7 cc 4-stroke engine
- Pump Drive: Clutch Driven
- Paint Outlet Filter Area: 19 cm2 (3 in2)
Based on 1 review