300 CS Stringing Machine - Crank Style With Floor Stand
The Tourna 300 CS is a top level manual crank style tennis stringing machine. The 300 CS features a 6-point self leveling mounting system with arms that ensure secure mounting.
The manual crank mechanism features a spring loaded tension winder that has scale increments of pounds and kilograms. The Tourna 300-SC also comes equipped with articulated side stabilizing arms for convenience.
Overall, the Tourna 300 CS is an excellent and very accurate manual crank style stringing machine, perfect for a first machine or can be used where there is no electrical power available.
Built with a durable frame, and backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty, this tennis stringing machine will last you many years to come! Read on to learn more about the Tourna 300 CS stringing machine.
Stringing Machine Features
- Suitable For Stringing: tennis, racquetball, squash and badminton racquets
- Tension System Type: Manual crank, adjustable with linear ball tension gripper, 9-102 lbs (4-46kg)
- Calibration Adjustable?: Yes, with electronic or manual tension calibrator (sold separately)
- Racquet Mounting Turntable: Octagonal, compact turntable style with 360 degree rotation with ergonomic shape. Outfitted with manual locking brake.
- Mount Type: 6 point contact with self leveling quick mount system
- Side Stabilizing Arms: Yes, Articulated with single size adjustability
- Clamp Type: 5 tooth, slim line profile, dual action, rotating swivel metal clamps. Super quick-cam close/release action. Clamps lock securely and easily to table. Easy low-pressure finger tip clamp adjustment. No tools required to adjust.
- Stand: Adjustable height. Designed with metal string reel holder & convenient tool tray. Stand has leveling pads on feet.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year limited parts (All warranties must ship directly to the manufacturer.)
- Weight: 64 lbs
Free Gift With Purchase!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am in Canada, can I buy and what is the extra cost? thanks
Sorry, this item is not in stock. Estimated restocking is by the end of October.
Also, we are are only able to ship within the United States.
Can the tourna cs 300 machine be used to string badminton rackets ?
Yes it can but you need add 2 Clamp-u and 4 LSU-1 to make it work.