Electronic Stringing Machine - Tourna Cube
One of the best stringing machines on the market, the Tourna Cube is favorite of many tennis stringing machine shops all over the country.
The Cube is built with high quality steel and finished with a brushed stainless steel, making a fashionable and functional tennis stringing machine.
This machine will look good in any shop, as well as increase productivity and efficiency.
Take advantage of the Diablo Linear Pull Tensioner™ and auto-start string gripper, to help you string even the most delicate strings at an efficient pace. And, the 6-point mount and smooth clamps make mounting the racquet safe and easy.
The Cube features advanced computerized functions, allowing you to program things like pre-stretch, speed of pull, knot function, etc. Easily change the settings of the machine with its easy to read LCD display.
Watch the video to learn more about the Tourna Cube tennis stringing machine!
Tourna Cube Features
- Features a diablo linear pull tensioner for the most delicate strings and auto start string gripper
- Hand brushed stainless steel
- Easy to use digital control panel
- Auto-start string gripper
- Gravity assisted base clamp release
- 6 point mount and ultra smooth clamp and base locks
- Self-leveling quick mount
- Select display in either lbs or kg
- 8 memory settings
- 4 levels of pre-stretch
- 6 pull speeds
- Comes with USB port
- Fully adjustable stand
- Comes with side tool holder for convenience
- 15 lb increments and 0.1 tension increments
- Adjustable height stand, side tool holder, and reel holder
Free Gift With Purchase!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
When I bought this product, at first I had a hard time on how to use it. But with a couple of video tutorials, I was to learn the ropes of how to use this baby. With its computer function setting, it really helps ease your work. And this baby is stunningly beautiful.
My previous stringer worked okay, but it was bulky. When I bought this one, well this one is solid. I considered buying the cheapest model out there again. Yes, this one is more expensive, but in my opinion totally worth the price. Highly recommended.